We have a thorough knowledge and extensive experience in the preparation and presentation of independent expert evidence for clients who anticipate legal action (either as a plaintiff or as a defendant) in the District Court, High Court and Weathertight Homes Tribunal. We also provide dispute resolution services of mediation, adjudication, and arbitration.
Prendos has an expert witness panel that spans key construction industry disciplines. The panel consists of Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Fire Engineers, Architects, Valuers, Adjudicators, Arbitrators and Mediators. The panel has extensive experience across the residential, multi-unit, commercial and public property sectors.
Find out more information on our expert witnesses:
- Philip O’Sullivan, Director and Registered Building Surveyor
- Sean Marshall, Director and Chartered Building Surveyor
- Gordon Edginton, Director Registered Valuer
- Rory Crosbie, Director and Chartered Building Surveyor
- Natasha Cockerell, Director and Registered Architect
- Josh Rawlinson, Building Surveyor
- Michael Gray, Chartered Building Surveyor
- Leon Goodwin, Chartered Building Surveyor
- Sean Cavan, Registered Building Surveyor
- Heather Crilly, Chartered Building Surveyor
- Cathy Thomas, Director and Chartered Structural Engineer
- Tania Morgun, Chartered Fire Engineer
To speak with us about your Expert Witness needs, please fill in the form below: