Prendos is a specialist provider of professional property services to educational institutions and the Ministry of Education. Our very experienced project management teams assist institutions and property advisors in the education sector to:
- Plan, procure and deliver infrastructure projects funded from Five Year Agreements (5YA)
- Develop a 10 Year Property Plan (10YPP)
- Carry out condition assessments in support of a 10YPP
- Carry out the project management of new multi-use buildings via the Ministry’s “roll-growth” programme
- Plan and co-ordinate the delivery of property modification and one-off projects such as relocation to temporary accommodation and removal of surplus or redundant buildings
Our project managers are fully conversant with historical and current Ministry design requirements, including Designing Quality Learning Spaces (DQLS) standards and the underlying principles of the Modern Learning Environment (MLE), which enables us to plan and monitor the design phase of school property projects on a professionally informed basis.
We are proficient in the use of current Ministry documentation, including mandatory project management forms, and are well prepared to accommodate the future replacement of the Ministry’s current Property Management Information System (PMIS) with the new information management system called ‘Helios’.
We have extensive experience in working collaboratively in order to meet budget objectives, and assist schools in securing capital funding via the Ministry’s required project management processes. To achieve this we employ ‘process maps’ to interpret the many facets of property funding and to facilitate efficient and constructive engagement with the Ministry.
Our use of comprehensive project management documentation and report procedures, together with a personal and professional approach, keeps all parties up-to-date and fully informed and ensures the best outcome in relation to time, quality and cost.
To speak to one of our dedicated Project Managers, please fill in the form below: