REGISTERED VALUER – Wellington – Prendos NZ Ltd
Prendos is a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, employing around 106 staff nationwide. Our Valuations section formed the foundation of the company and has been operational for 31 years. Its focus is on innovation and leadership and surpassing our clients’ solution expectations.
This is an interesting and varied position which requires someone with broad experience and a proven track record. You will be skilled at multi-tasking, able to display excellent time management qualities and have the ability to build positive relationships with clients and lending institutions.
- A long term position with flexibility in working hours
- Positive working culture within a close knit group
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- Varied and interesting work across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors
- Prendos is on Valocity and Corelogic panels so there is consistent workload
- Experienced administrative support
- Professional support, training and appropriate professional memberships are sponsored
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ NZ experience
- Be a Registered Valuer in NZ, preferably ANZIV
- Display excellent written communication and quality report writing skills
- Demonstrate good technical skills
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidently contribute to marketing initiatives
If you are looking for variety in an environment where your professional manner and desire for continuous improvement is valued, we would like to speak with you. You must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand (residency or valid work permit) to be considered.
Please send your information to [email protected]
Meet with us
If you’d like to talk to us about an existing building, new build project or future property venture, get in touch. We’d love to find out more about your objectives and help you achieve the best possible property solution.