Our portfolio of projects ranges in value from less than $3m to over $13m and we are especially comfortable dealing with medium- to larger-size contracts, helping Body Corporate clients to:
- Deal with the practical and legal requirements applying to Body Corporate property projects
- Assist administrators to plan and administer remediation, refurbishment and new-build projects
Our varied individual professional skills and cumulative experience as ‘Engineers to the Contract’, means our project management team members are well placed to act as lead consultants and deliver one-off projects within specified constraints and budget requirements.
Our in-house administrative procedures and comprehensive project reporting, together with our personal and professional approach, are designed to keep Body Corporate administrators and individual unit owners fully informed of progress and to ensure the best outcome in relation to time, quality and cost.
- Project Management
- Long term maintenance plans (LTMPs)
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale valuations
- Loan approvals and refinancing valuations
- Seismic assessments and upgrade services
- Insurance valuations (by a valuer) or reinstatement estimates (by a quantity surveyor)
- Defect and leaky building diagnosis, remediation and legal support
- Dispute resolution
- Architectural services for renovations, remediation and new build
- Fire Engineering
To speak to one of our Project Managers for a no obligation quote, please fill in the form below: