Prendos’ experienced property valuers have provided valuations for more than 30 years throughout the greater Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Wellington and Christchurch regions. Our services are relied upon by homeowners and residential property investors looking to purchase property, obtain mortgage or refinance funding, or determine property values for insurance purposes.
We provide valuation services for the full range of residential property including stand-alone, multi-unit, luxury, coastal, rural and historic homes.
Prendos uses the latest market information and our own database of over 200,000 completed valuations to create accurate and dependable reports which are are accepted by all major New Zealand banks.
Our services include:
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Asset and chattel valuations
- Rent reviews
- Loan approvals and refinancing valuations
- Redevelopment feasibility assessments
- Compensation valuations
- Ownership options assessments and advice
- Compulsory acquisitions under the Public Works Act
- Auction realisable values
- Depreciation assessments
- Advisory and due diligence
- Leasehold and lessees interest assessments
- Expert evidence in court
- Financial reporting
- Subdivision advice and valuations
If you would like to know more about our residential valuation services please contact us.